FAB info day National University of Management
FAB Info Day at National University of Management (NUM) was jointly organized with NUM Business Talk Series on 29 July 2023 on the topic: “FAMILY BUSINESS AND LAWS” at Hall B, NUM.
The objectives of the Business Talk Series or the info day are:
- To promote awareness of family business and applicable laws to students and public
- To promote Master of Family Business Program and Master of Business Law Program of NUM
- To build networks and establish potential collaboration (such as workshop, training, internship, etc.) with relevant regulators, financial sectors, entrepreneurs, personnel, professionals who are interested or involved in (family) business and law.
This event is proud to host the honorable delegations below as the speakers:
- H.E. Professor Hor Peng, Rector of NUM
- H. E. Oknha Keo Mom, the head of the Cambodia Women Entrepreneurs Association (CWEA) and founder of Lyly Food Industry Co., Ltd.
- Dr. Lim Oun, General Director of SME Bank of Cambodia.
- Mr. Ny Vichet, attorney and the Director of VNP iNTERPRO Law office
- Dr. SOK Seang, Dean of International College at NUM
- Dr. SOUN Hong, Acting Dean of Graduate Schools at NUM
This NUM Business Talk Series also gets sponsor from Prudential (Cambodia) Life Insurance Co., Ltd. and VNP iNTERPRO Law office in addition to our Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
The FAB Info Day or NUM Business Talk Series has garnered around 100 participants and has been completed fruitfully.
Please check out the photos and highlight video of the event below.