The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Information on data protection can be found in our detailed data protection declaration below this text.
Through this document, we would like to provide you with information regarding:
About us and our role regarding your personal information.
Which personal information we process.
Why we process your personal information.
How long we will store your personal information.
Which are the possible recipients of your personal information.
To which countries or international organizations we intent to transfer your information.
How we will process your personal information.
Which are your rights regarding your personal information processed by us.
How you can exercise your rights regarding your personal information processed by us.
About us and our role regarding your personal information
The FAB project – MA in Family in Business Management, addresses the unique challenges that family businesses in Cambodia, Malaysia, Philippines, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal face, that hamper their growth and development. The FAB project develops a new master’s degree in Family Business Management supported by (a) a VET professional training course, (b) centers of excellence that promote cooperation, innovation and career development and (d) a VLE consisting of an Academic Space, a Virtual Library and Massive Online Open Courses. The consortium is composed of 22 partner organizations from Cambodia, Malaysia, Philippines, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Portugal, Greece and Cyprus.
FAB is co-funded by the ERASMUS+ programme of the European Union KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices – Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education (Agreement Number – 19264-EPP-1-2020-1-KH-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP) for a duration of three years (15/11/2020 – 14/11/2023).
The Coordinator of the project and organization authorized to communicate on behalf of the consortium in matters related to this website, the National University of Management. The relevant Project Manager is Mrs. Sokunthy Ly and can be reached at [email protected]
The postal address of the National University of Management is: Str. 96 Christopher Howes, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, att. Mrs. Sokunthy Ly.
The organization responsible for the development and maintenance of the project website and authorized to communicate on behalf of the consortium in matters related to this website, is Research Innovation and Development Lab – ReadLab, Greece. The relevant web manager is Ms. Kristina Zharkalliu and can be reached at: [email protected].
The postal address of Research Innovation and Development Lab – ReadLab is:
Str. 10, Kraterou, 15771 Zografou – Athens Greece, att. Ms Kristina Zharkalliu, [email protected].
The FAB project, as the operator of this website, is acting as a controller regarding the personal information you are providing through this web site. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We always treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
Personal data means any information relating to a natural person (‘data subject’) who can be identified, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. This information could be a name and last name of a person, an email address etc.
Which personal information we process
- If you only use our website for information purposes (i.e. access and viewing), i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, certain information is automatically sent to the server by which the website is kept available by the internet browser used on your device. This information is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of the connection and the system. Under no circumstances do we use the aforementioned data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
- Your e-mail if you submit it through the SUBSCRIBE function displayed at the bottom of each page. This e-mail address is used only in order to send you updates on the FAB project, the FAB partners and relevant information regarding opportunities or actions deriving from the project and the project partners.
- Our website provides access, through the links displayed at the bottom of each page to the online presence of the FAB project in social media (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube). We do not retain any information on this action.
Why we process your personal information
We process your personal information provided to us as mentioned above for the following reasons:
- Your e-mail if you submit it through the SUBSCRIBE function in order to send you updates on the FAB project, the FAB partners and relevant information regarding opportunities or actions deriving from the project and the project partners.
- Your Name, Email address, Subject, Message if you choose to contact us through the contact form, to provide feedback on your Message.
- We manage our social media ourselves. If you send us a private or direct message via social media, it will not be shared with any other organisations. We see all this information and decide how we manage it. For example, if you send a message via social media that needs a response from us, we may process it as an enquiry or a complaint. When contacting us through a social media platform, we suggest you also familiarise yourself with the privacy information of that platform.
How long we will store your personal information
We will store the information provided under A, B, C and D, based on our quality procedures for five (5) years.
Which are the possible recipients of your personal information
The information provided to us by you will be stored in the main information system and will be kept in a need to know basis.
Access to the data may be provided to authorized personnel of each partner of the FAB project, to the European Union (staff relevant to the European Projects ERASMUS+), to the national authorities of each country (should need arise), to MailChimp (that manages the mail campaigns), to the website administrator, to the platform support company and the platform and infrastructure host.
In case it is necessary for your information to be shared with others, we will inform you accordingly.
To which countries or international organizations we intent to transfer your information
The countries that will receive your personal information are:
Cambodia, Malaysia, Philippines, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Portugal, Greece and Cyprus.
How we will process your personal information
We will collect, record, structure, store, consult, use, disseminate or otherwise make available, restrict, erase or destruct the personal data acquired by you through our website based on the above-mentioned principles while serving the specific processing purposes.
We will not use your information for profiling or for automated decision-making.
Which are your rights regarding your personal information processed by us
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of the personal data retained or the restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, simply by:
- by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link on the received newsletter and/or
- by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with the title “WITHDRAW CONSENT”.
The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, which you can contact at the following link: https://www.dpa.gr/en
How you can exercise your rights regarding your personal information processed by us
You can contact us any time, through:
- the Contact Us section at https://fab-project.eu/contact/
- through the post at the postal address of the project coordinator:
National University of Management is: Str. 96 Christopher Howes, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, att. Mrs. Sokunthy Ly
- through e-mail to the project manager, is Sokunthy Ly at [email protected]
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.